Squaw Peak is climbed 2,000 times a week by residents and visitors seeking a great cardio-vascular workout. Great views for a family outing. The average hike from bottom to top is 45 minutes, but time really depends on each hiker’s capabilities.
- Drink water, drink water, drink water.
- Stay on the trail, otherwise you could be meeting some new friends (rattlesnakes).
- Unfortunately Dogs are not allowed on this trail.
- Parking patience is extremely important. Be sure you wait your turn. People can really get pissed when you cut in front of them.
- Hiking courtesy: Hikers going up have the right of way. Be sure to be courteous.